Wide range of expansion systems that can meet any need in closed or open circuit installations.
Expansion vessels without mass transfer for closed systems. Mass transfer expansion systems for closed systems controlled by compressor or pump. Expansion vessels without mass transfer for open circuits.
Functions of the expansion vessels:
- Compensate variations of water volume in the system caused by temperature variations.
- Constant maintenance of the system’s pressure.
- Maintaining a low pressure prevents entry of air from the outside and cavitation problems.
- Minimum water volume reserve.
- Avoid noise and system’s losses.
- Easy installation and commissioning. Replaceable membrane (from 100 liters).
No se encontraron productos que concuerden con la selección.